Individual Lesson Program
Individual lessons give you one-on-one time with one of UVMC’s expert faculty, but in the Individual Lesson Program, the lesson is just the beginning. In addition to your weekly lesson, you receive access to:
- Studio Recitals with piano accompaniment (includes 30 minute rehearsal for each performance; additional time may be purchased for lessons or coachings in between lessons)
- Salon Series (small performance gatherings for adults with conversation and food)
- Free Theory Classes (Register for any of UVMC’s theory classes at no additional cost, subject to appropriate level)
- Special Events: Holiday Open House, Sing & Play
- Group performance class*
- 10% discount on additional classes (e.g. lessons plus ensemble)
- And most importantly: you become part of a community of music makers of all ages and levels
Students are encouraged to participate in performance classes, chamber music, chorus, or orchestra to develop musical teamwork skills (and also for the fun of making new musical friends – for both children and adults).
*Available for select instruments/voice. Additional costs apply.
Ready to get started? Complete the Individual Lesson Inquiry form and someone from our office will be in touch with you as soon as possible to go over scheduling or to answer your questions.